Re: A dual loop machine

Its nice to dream about those things. Shure we would have done
something likely on the current HW if it had allowed it.
As you propose, expand the idea to more than two tracks right from the
start.
I dont think we will need to copy between loops so much. Once we have
them recorded separately, we rather want to switch them or fade them
in groups...

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org