Re: Ground control may get upgraded if we insist

Hello outhere,
i just received this e-mail from Digital music corp.
The ground control is a great foot controller but quite limited.It might
just get upgraded with new features if we insist.I know people keep looking
for a good FC like the PMC 10 which unfortunately has been discontinued
with
a big led screen, ability to send different comands to different midi
channels, on off msgs. toggle functions, etc. if you are interested mail
contact Skip at skip@voodoolab.com
Just a tip
L.A.

> The main thing that is new with version 2.4 is the Bank 4 mode, which
gives you
> direct access to the GCX switcher with the top row of buttons.
>
> Unfortunately there is no way to send note on/off mssgs with the Ground
Control.  It