Re: sp808, VP9000, and system design

Hehehe.. I was having the same fantasy the other day. This thing looks pretty neat, but the price is just plain silly.

b.

====
I think Roland's Variphrase processor has awesome possibilities, but i'm not sure if it's creative potential can be seen through the price tag (and possibly the learning curve, too?). So, i will at least have a small fantasy that they won't sell well, the price floor will drop out, and i can pick one up used in a few years for a few hundred bucks.