Re: Lots of fun.

[Rich:]
> Samples stolen by the computer to make more music on
> the computer. (snake eating tail...loop content)

good point .. they should rename Gnutella 'Ourobros' ..
but maybe allowing everyone to make music (and, yes, take samples off
others) will bring "music" back as a thing people do, rather than a
spectacle that people go to see, or buy off the shelf. Would that be a bad
thing? Well, "where would we make our money" might be one good question. Do
we have to let go of the idea of getting paid to do something that started
off as a storytelling/social function ? Maybe this is another phase like
punk, of bringing music back to the people .. but I think this particular
change will go much deeper, and be more fundamental.

John