Re: Moog Endless will stop in Aug.

Dear Inami,

I'm trying to download your Moog Endless in order to listen to it. It
takes an awfully long time. It made my computer slow down to a crawl.
After these last ten minutes of downloading, I canceled the connection.

Maybe you should fix this somehow. Or is this meant to be an endless
download?

I was inspired to hear Moog Endless/System 55 because you have the "save
xebec" gif in your web page, and I have worked with wonderful people who
have written articles for this magazine, namely Yuko Nexus6 and Tod
Szewczyk.

Can you fix this?

Best regards,
Eric