Re: (LONG) Beating up on the Electrix Repeater before it even gets here.

"Damon Langlois ( Electrix )" wrote:

> Firstly we would love to hear everyones looper wish-lists. If any one
>wants
> to send looper wishlists without cluttering and irritating this
>disscussion
> group then send it to support@electrixpro.com

not to speak out of turn here, but i don't view these kinds of posts as
irritants. i'm personally very interested in a dialog between users and
manufacturers. the designers & manufacturers that have been involved with
the
list so far have been quite welcomed to participate, and by and large
understand it is a forum for ideas and not a sales venue.

lance g.