Loopers-Delight.com!

Hi Everybody-

Looper's Delight now has it's own domain!

http://www.loopers-delight.com

As you can see with this mail, the mailing list now uses this domain as
well. To post on the Looper's Delight list, send to:

Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

For sub and unsub requests, send to:

Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com

or

Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com for the digest.

If you send mail to the old address it should automatically forward to the
new one. Hopefully I've got everything set up right so it will work
properly. A lot of work has gone into this, and it should be the beginning
of bigger things to come! If you see anything acting up, please let me
know.

Thanks!

kim