Re: Damon, Why CF ?

At 12:58 PM -0500 8/6/00, Mark Pulver wrote:
>Repeater is obviously laid out as a 4 track machine which we're
>_assuming_ to be 4 stereo tracks. I don't think that Damon has said
>anything about sample rate, but I would be more likely to assume
>44.1khz over 48khz.

Actually, it looks to me like four mono tracks, or two stereo tracks.
It's a little hard to tell in the sort of blurry front panel
rendering, but it looks to me like pressing track buttons 1 & 2
together links them as a stereo pair (the same with tracks 3 & 4).

Chris

The optimist sees a glass half full...     | Chris Muir
The pessimist sees a glass half empty...   | cbm@well.com
The realist sees a glass twice as big as it needs to be.