Echoplex=crap for dummies

It's almost 4 years that you all guys are pathetically talking about this
shitty box!!! Can you stop it? Do you understand Gibson doesn't give a
for our "miserable" looping passion, since it's just a poor marketing
issue
for them. At least Lexicon was correct and frank when they dropped their
Jamman, too little of a market for it those days, even though they didn't
realize how to set up a market for a looping device.
Start to be more proud of yourself....off Gibson!!! Let's be real! Let's
talk about the units we NOW HAVE, TCs, Eventides, Lexicons, Kyma and
welcome
Repeater...Let's talk about serious techniques for looping, pre & post
processing them and more...stop this miserable crap about "poor us...we
don't have EDPs anymore...how can we go on looping???" FUCK GIBSON!!! They
are selling you shitty harware and miserable software...get a computer and
start looping seriously...
Stop crying!!! Stand up and make the best we can with what we have and try
to get some more sensitive builder listening to our needs...
Start writing to Scott Gilfix at Eventide (scottg@eventide.com) to have
properly designed software for looping into their outstanding boxes, come
ON!!! Fed up with this poor old ladies junk talk be MODERN!!!
ITALO