From: Alex Hatz [mailto:alex_hatz@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 2:03 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Classical music loops

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find loops of Classical music, or something
similar. I'm trying to score a short film of mine, and I like to use loops
(because I can do it myself) but I don't want it to sound like techno or
dance music.

Some packages have Country music loops which are close to what I want, but
are too Country sounding.

Thanks,
Alex