RE: some torn concerts

Great!  Congratulations on your new release.  I can't wait to hear it.  I'm
also a bassist in Berkeley doing some looping, but I am not gigging yet;
too
shy.

I hope you can share on some of your experience of putting this album
together, from recording to dealing for distribution, etc.

I don't know who you meant to send a CD, but I'd like to get one; I don't
know how payment would go, though.

        Javier Miranda
        2124 Kittredge St., PMB253
        Berkeley, CA  94704