RE: Unsubscribe lawsuits

I know what you mean. "Silence," the John Cage list (which is actually
living up to its name - I haven't received a digest since March) was a
classic for that.

Perhaps we should refer to these people as "lobsters;" i.e.: they can get
in
ok, but are too stupid to figure out how to leave (I know that the hole in
lobster trap is designed to make it difficult for them to exit, but they
could if they tried. I just thought the analogy worked).

BTW, 'though I don't post very often, so probably won't be missed all that
much, I'll be on vacation for the next three weeks, and must, alas,
unsubscribe myself - though only temporarily. Observe closely kiddies, this
is how it's done...

Jim Bailey