Re: A Bit OT - Soundscapes

Hi!

Thanks.

I have used the volume pedal to slowly bring up a simple chord progression
(C Am G F - something like that) and began to use the VP to layer sounds
over the top via Overdub.  Then, I put a melody on top.  It sounds nice -
very listenable, but something is missing - at least to my ear.  There's no
suspense or real mystery.

Maybe the second delay/effects unit would help.  I want to create rather
dark stuff that has movement, then put a rather twisted, but melodic,
melody over the top.  Then.... I want to play this stuff live.

Any additional info you might give is welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael