Re: Volume Pedal Question

So far, the set-up looks like this:

Guitar to VP to DT 2112 to Berringer DeNoiser to EDP to amp.

I'm getting noise (hiss) from the amp and a bit from the 2112, annoying
artifacts from the 2112 and an erratic volume curve from the VP.

I'm want the nice, Real Quiet (low, low hiss factor), violin sound so I can
loop smoothly, evenly and atmospherically w/o building up too much noise.

I'm getting a bit frustrated, but I'm not giving up!  ;-)

Thanks,

Michael