Re: Footpedals, Rampant Elitism.

Another option is for us to KEEP WRITTING to Voodoo lab info@voodoolab.com
and motivate them to upgrade the Ground Control.If it only had on/off
messages it would already be one of the best if not the best FC outhere.
Itīs the only one with a big led screen reminiscent of the lake butler and
sends separate  midi comands to different midi channels.I wrote them a
couple of times and they seem to be interested in doing something about
it.I
know the big guys like Fripp,Gilmour, Gunn and others are using them!