Equipment sale

For those interested i am selling the following items:

ROLAND GP 100  preamp effects proccesor
Korg A2 rackmount effects proccesor stereo
Roland GR 09 Guitar synthesizer upgraded with expansion card
Juice goose 8.0L Power distribuitor center

 All of the above for $1200.00 credit card or money order

All of this are in perfect condition with their respective manuals.

For those in America please mail me directly and let me know no later than
friday sept. 1 if you are interested so that i can plan on taking them with
me. I will be flying to San Diego CA. so there we can arrange payment and
shipping.after sept.1 you can contact me at the following adress:
laab2000@yahoo.com

Cheers!
L.A.