Re: Spanish Spam

I have handled the Spanish spam in the following ways:

1. I use the free Spam Cop service at http://spamcop.net/.  Every spam I
get
now from my good friends in Argentina gets copied and pasted to Spam Cop.
Then I click the Process button and it automatically emails a report to
all
the postmaster/admin addresses it finds from the header trace and archives
the spam in its database.

2. I unsubscribed from my home account and resubscribed from my Hotmail
account.

Paolo