unsub

Title: unsub
> i want to fuckin unsubscribe you sad bastards

Does anyone hold a cherished place in their heart for this cartoonish court jester of this list, here to remind us of our hubris and human folly?...

   ...'cuz I don't.

Did anyone do outreach work at some point to the "football hooligan community"?  He is a noisy loop, himself, one that desperately *doesn't* want to be deleted.

On the subject of looping, I've heard of people integrating the PEavey 1600x as some sort of step sequencer or loop controller...any leads, tips, dish on how to do it?
cheeahs, Ben