RE: Unsubscribe!

>and a flame will only get hotter if you fan it- no
>matter how clever you wave.

Oh yeah? Well, obviously, you don't know how clever I can get. I'm sucking
in my breath to let out the cleverest quip the world has yet seen and send
all lobster scurrying back under their rocks.

If that doesn't work, in the words of Grandpa Simpson, "I'm going to give
them the frowning of a lifetime."

bIz

Tellme. News. Stock quotes. Movies. Excellent.
1.800.555.Tell
biz's house of fun is temporaily unavailable. In the meantime, say
'extensions' and '76255' to get to biz's secret Tellme game.