Re: Lexicon pcm42 mods...

Oh God another pcm 42 guy! this unit is my all time go-to looper box in the
world-got mine back in the 80s(modded by B.Sellon) after seeing (hearing)
D.TORN and he called it his '20 sec.looper' even tho' its really 19.2.That
is-3.2 x 3=9.6sec. x 2=19.2sec. Anyway I luv it and use all
parameters-halfing the loop,doubling the loop,using the clock out,VCO, and
especially syncing it up to my EDP which opens a whole 'nother world.Good
Luck...seeya,STANNER