Re: Handsonic list?

Paolo Valladolid (11:52 PM 09.02.2000) wrote:

 >Perhaps this is a bit early, but I figure I'd ask here since I see at
 >least two other Handsonic owners here:
 >
 >Any interest in a Handsonic mailing list?

Sure... I know that there are a couple of lurkers here with machines as
well.

The only personal issue I have with eGroups are the ads at the TOP of the
message. It drives me nuts.

but... I don't know of a freebie listserver that doesn't have something
like that.

Mark
|_) _  _||\/| _  _ ._          evolutionary electronica