Re: tremolo pedal

> Any recommendations for a good, sturdy tremolo pedal, reasonably priced,
> that
> i can use for either electric bass or electric guitar (or anything else,
> for that matter).

Dunlop TS1 Tremolo is *the* best made, most flexible, tremolo I have ever
seen. Adjustable waveform balance, Stereo or mono configurations, built
like a tank, Big juicy silver knobs which are easy to use in any
environment, and runs quiet nicely on a single 9VT even with multiple LEDs
and such.

      HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
  "Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

  Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
  info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.