Re: Can any one guide me along the bumpy road from Acid to Cubass ...

And you're waiting for us to take time to digest the manuals for you
for so simple stuff

come on ! : read the manuals

or were they trashed by the dog ?

anyway this is a better place to ask for cubase stuff
http://WWW.cubase.net/transmissions.html
for acid
http://www.sonicfoundry.com/Forums/

god luck