Re: Deltalab style infinite repeat?

Of course, you can do this with an EDP and a feedback pedal :

Hit record and stop to set the loop lenth, then overdub with the feedback
set to less than infinite. When
you like the groove, you increase the feedback to infinite...done.

Brother K

peaceland@earthlink.net on 09/14/2000 10:59:00 AM
Please respond to Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com@SMTP