Re: Repeater Info Online

>is this true?  is time-stretch and pitch shift independantly
>applied per track or does it effect the whole set?
>i'm hoping this is just terminology confusion like the
>different ways synth manufacturers refer to a "patch"

Jim-

The 4 tracks all must be the same length. Tempo control is also "global",
effecting all 4 tracks. For "phasing", you can independently timeslip each
track. The tracks can be independently pitchshifted, however.

I was told that this was more an issue of keeping control and user
interface simple than technological difficulty.

Of course, you could buy two, and have independent midiclocked linked
polyrhythms...

Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to this unit...

Mark