RE: Join in projects w/the CT Collective

I really like the sound of that. Is it a purist/minimalist approach? For
instance, for OBJECTS, can you have the object in question as melody on
which an actual, fully-fledged song is based. Or is it being true to the
actual object, and using only variations of sound emitted by the objects
themselves. The reason I ask is I too have made similar explorations,
believe music to come form the most mundane of objects (and animals). IS
this an open forum, or is it a private affair?

I am very intersted...

Jon