Repeater cost??

Hey.... doin a bit of a delurk here.  I'm kinda new to the whole loop
thang, but have been makin the big noise in my basement for years.
So... I need a decent looper.  However, I'm one of those starving grad
student types... and thus am a bit limited.  The Zoom looks good for a
budget, but how much is the repeater going to be on this group buy (alot
more, I know... but I'm willing to shuck out more bucks for more
features)??

Thanks,
Jake

--
M.Sc. Student.
University of Guelph, Canada

"It's tough to find something when you don't know what you're looking
for...."
Cop, Plan 9 From Outer Space