Re: Sellon Jamman upgrade ROM for trade

not using this since my second and last Jamman left the premises last week,
on it's way to a new home in Michigan . . .

first person who offers me a cassette, minidisc, LP (no DATs--see following
post), wire reel or whatever of their own creative output gets it

v 0.2--documentation is online on Bob Sellon's site--I didn't have the
nerve
or time install it on either of mine so please don't ask me for
hints--definitely keep in mind that Bob did this on his own time and that
you're going to have to work out it's bugs on your own

Tom Lambrecht

hideomo@swbell.net