ZooM SampleTrak 234 _ Who Got One?

Hello folks, this is the infamous DJ Devious D, and I have a observation. I have been reading through these post for some time, and I have noticed a disturbing trend... These post are not catagorized by any means. "What do you mean by that?", you say. These things should be broken down in catagories, of equipment, Loop experience, specific technical support type post. I have a ZooM Sample Trak 234, with a 16 Meg smartmedia card (I edit my samples on my PC, then upload them to the sampler. I use a bunch of different software to do this including Sound Forge 4.5, Cool Edit Pro and Recycle, but I have the darnest time working the dabnabbit thing. It drives me insane to sequence a series of samples to create a song (I need HALP!!!). So, are there any ZooM SampleTrak users out there, that are having a GOOD OLE time using the device? (I got mine from Sam Ash, for about 279.00, so the price was cool, but it's not as easy as my BOSS SP202, or even my ROLAND MS1, to operate).

Any suggestions?