Re: Repeater Group Buy

> why the top secret agent prisoner village routine?
> we want information.
(etc.)

Headline: Pending Product Release Prompts Prodigious Promises, Pries Other
Tongues Loose

Hmmmm, an emerging pattern here...the bigger the promise, the less the
information....

Damon Langlois -
    REPEATER: Product sounds great!
    talks a lot, lot of pictures

Kim Flint
    EDP: Claude implies great, great things; as does Kim
    talks little, no pix

Dennis Leas (yes, I plan to offer some toys for Kyma)
    ??: incredible stuff, believe me (nod, nod, wink, wink)
    talked once (like now), no pix

my friend Joe
    ?: ? - something so, good, he never says ANYTHING to anybody, not even
me!
    no talk, no pix

my other friend
    ?: ? - must be the ultimate, soo good, he never even THINKS about it
    no talk , no pix, no thought

What did somebody post about patience?

(And what did John Drake say in The Prisoner?  "I am not a number!  I am a
sample!"  :)

Dennis (it oughta be Friday) Leas
dennis@mdbs.com