Re: Repeater Group Buy

>sometimes you have to do this lame job, too.
>What instrument do you play, rich?
>curious,,,italo

No, i don't understand.  What 'lame job' are you referring to that i
'have to do'?

Guitar is my primary instrument, but I consider myself a songwriter
and soundscape generator mostly.  so i also sing and play some bass,
keys, hammered dulcimer, drum patterns/songs via drum machines, and a
bit of found sound/sampling more recently, as well as considering
looping and sound processing 'instruments' to a degree.

rich