Re: Big Briar News - CP-251!!

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, Mark Pulver wrote:

> Steve Burnett (05:21 PM 08.10.2000) wrote:
>
>  >On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, Mark Pulver wrote:
>  >
>  >> The MF-104s are coming. Know that they sound *great*. It's simply the
>  >> smoothest delay line that I have ever heard. It's very warm and full
>of
>  >> character.
>  >>
>  >> Hang in there!
>  >
>  >Oh, I am - have my MF-104 order in already, and am eagerly looking
>  >forward to having it to play with. I'm not upset over the delayed
>delay,
>  >just eager. In the meantime since yesterday's post, I've been getting
>into
>  >the CP-251 more and more: it delivers as advertised. Cool. Very cool.

I received my Moogerfooger MF-104 analog delay box from Big Briar this
afternoon, and have spent about half an hour making noises through it. It
is awesome. Don't have much else to say about it yet. Using it with a
theremin, I'm getting some fantastic washes of sound. Can't wait to see
what my Chapman Stick sounds like through it. May write more soon, but if
delays are somethign you like, I'd recommend checking this out.

Company site:
http://www.bigbriar.com/

ridiculously long URL to the MF-104 in the newly redesigned site
(use the main page above and go find it if the one below doesn't work):
http://www.bigbriar.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.100.exe/spec/104.html?L+scstore+rpvb0608ff6c056c+974129522

Wow.

best,
Steve Burnett