From: Om_Audio [mailto:clifsound@mediaone.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 4:12 PM
To: Loopers List
Subject: Roland VP9000

Damn yall, this is one bas ass box- I saw it at AES and just watched the
demo video-

How about loading 6 different loops and adjusting the tempo but not the
key-
or the key but not the tempo-
or how about using a midi keyboard to "play" a loop without altering the
tempo? There is much more- just wanted to let you people know about what I
think is a kick ass tool-

http://209.144.99.11/vp9000/vp9000.htm

Cliff