Re: new release promo

anathema? why, no!
pass the anesthesia!!!

there is an mp3 up at the parallelism website
(the guitar mash-down was selected for this
honor)

http://www.parallelism.com

but i have no mp's3 of my own to distribute.
since i enjoy a waddling 56k connection, it is
sadly not at this time possible for me
to upload these honkers to my own website...
at least, not without extreme pain.

i hope to change all that in the next week or 2
(or so...)

thanks for asking. i'll drop you a line when
they're available.