echoplex offer

Hi All,
    I've got an absolutely perfect Echoplex DP pro with the optional
footpedal (and 50 sec sampling time) that I've just decided to sell, and
wondered if you might be interested.  I bought it new in '98, and it's
been
powered up no more than 2 hours, total, no kidding.  I've been using my
protools system for most of my looping chores, and just never got around
learning/using it.  Anyway, I'd let it go for $675 if anyone is
interested.
Let me know...  Best,  Tim

Tim Story
P.O. Box 415