massive arrays of loopers

Hi all,

I am curious if anyone on the list is taking advantage of the relative
cheapness of today's crop of loopers and is experimenting with arrays or
multiple looping streams....e.g. to take advantage of things like feedback
and multiple post-processing, relooping etc... sorry to be so vague, I
guess
I'm asking about ideas that I myself haven't played with yet. For instance
the DL4 has nice knobbies to play with - I wondered what it would be like
make an array of these units, then send a loop in to the array and then
putz
with the loop as it travels through array.

Put simply, I am just curious as to whether or not people are using
multiple
(cheap) looping devices in creative ways ?

cheers,

Darcy