Re: DOD Dimension12

Hi Scott-

The Dimension12 needs the DOD Footpedal FS3 to get the Sample and Hold
function of the Dimension.Switch one is for Sample and Hold,so a true
Holdfunction.Switch 2 is for tapping in the delaytime and switch three
for turn on/off the effect.In reverse mode,only taping in the delaytime
is possible.Negative aspect is,that we need this special footpedal
for it,instead to use normal ones.Anyway....

The Pitch will not get altered,when changing the delay time from a
short one to a long one.It could be said,that this-for example 1sec
delay,will be copied in row until the longer delaytime is filled up.
Like a Bitmapsequence in Photoshop.This can cause some noises,because
it is not crossfaded.Rough cuts...This depends at least on the material.
Mostly the result is acceptable an OK,and sometimes also a nice
rythmical alteration happens,depending to the relation of the old time
to the new one.

Martin

Scott Martin schrieb