maxWerk - a loop-based MIDI composition tool

***
*** Warning! Shameless plug below!
***
*** (and it's cross-posted. please watch the replies!)
***

We've been quiet for a while, but certainly not calm.

maxWerk is coming.

maxWerk is a MIDI based composition tool that works a little bit
differently
than things you may of seen before.

maxWerk can change the way that you think about music composition.

Well, we're _hoping_ that maxWerk will change the way that you think about
music composition!

The time is growing nearer, we're about ready to take the plunge and let
folks play with what we've been up to.

In the time while the product is coming into beta testing, there are now
plenty of words up on the web site. We invite you to read through them and
get a feel for what maxWerk is all about.

If you're running on a Mac, you can have a look at the manual. It's in a
"bound" format known as eDOC, which is only support on the Mac. This will
be replaced by a PDF file image soon.

I don't want to babble here too much...

Hit the site, have a look, tell us what you think!

Mark - being the pack leader for Amanda
(maxWerk is the sole work of Amanda Pehlke and is being published under
exclusive license by RedMoon Music)
|_) _  _||\/| _  _ ._          evolutionary electronica