Re: Noises through pickups (rather gongs...)

I too question the assertion that the singing bowls don't generate the
low fundamental that is heard.
Based on the recent posts on these bowls I went to the Tibet shop in
Boulder and tried many of the bowls.  I believe they do radiate the low
fundmental that we hear.  I felt the low tone in my hands as well.
I am confident that an oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, or frequency
counter would support that.  I bought a small bowl, and will try to
measure the fundamental.
bret