Re: OT-fundamentals in sound (was singing bowls)

Hey, if the contestants want to bow out, no problems here.  But i
think the audience is enjoying the contest...whether anybody's
getting thrashed or not.

Seriously, i have been enjoying this thread.  I was afraid it was
going to degenerate into "oh, there's more stuff we're supposed to
buy", but having it mutate into theories of psychoacoustics has been
informative and refreshing...

thanks for your input.  now would somebody pull out their "Repeater"
stick and beat this list back into purchasing mode?  Damon?

rich

ps.  anybody know if Larry Tremblay wandered off list?  must say i
miss being beaten with Larry's 'historical accuracy' stick now and
then...