CENTROZOON : Website Update (Off-Topic)

A quick update on all things 'Bibbiboo'...

Since my original post producer Derek Difilippo has uploaded a further
fourteen mix excerpts for public scrutiny, with several more on the way
soon. It's sounding very good :-)

For those who missed my previous announcement - connoisseurs of freeform
electronica CENTROZOON are currently mixing (their forthcoming album) 'The
Cult Of : Bibbiboo' in the public realm. Web visitors are actively
encouraged to sample, comment, and potentially shape the production.

To sample this inspired work-in-progress please visit:-
http://www.centrozoon.de

Hope to see you there :-)

Regards,

Lee Fletcher.