OT - Gentle Giant - was Re: Help looking Guitar Processor

Mark,

Yes, there were three Shulman brothers in the 1970 Gentle Giant.  Here is
the "official" GG home page:

http://www.blazemonger.com/GG/

The original line up was:

Gary Green - lead guitar, 12 string guitar

Kerry Minnear - keyboard, some bass, cello, lead vocals, backing vocals,
some tuned percussion

Derek Shulman - lead vocals, backing vocals, some bass

Phil Shulman - sax, trumpet, recorder, lead vocals, backing vocals

Ray Shulman - most bass, violin, some guitar, percussion, backing vocals

Martin Smith - drums, percussion

I don't remember the exact history but Phil left the band, I think, after
"Three Friends" - my favorate GG LP.  Phil is the one with the pleasant,
smooth voice, Derek had a louder "rock" sound.  I am sure there is more
complete info on the home page - just haven't read it yet.

-Allan