OT: GENTLE GIANT

In a message dated 10/25/00 1:06:16 PM,
Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com writes:

<< were there brothers in GG? In 1992 "RAY Shulman" produced 3 tracks
for Cranes (my band at the time) I remember that he told us a little
about Gentle Giant (thoroughly nice guy (who maybe spent a tad too long
getting a long delay out of a reel to reel that we could have got out of
a SPX90 (I mean 2 weeks to record 3 songs!!!))), but I had never heard
them. I would be very interested to hear some if anyone knows any
current links??? >>

Derek Schulman DID become a big record exec.  He's a business person.  The
other Schulman bros are still doing music in London ( Ray ). Other a gift
shop.  There is a HUGE GG internet following and a GG list. My links will
be
old but do search for them and you'll find 'em.

BTW, I got a BOOMERANG and am trying to find time to get to know it well.
Used at a few live shows and found interesting. I keep wanting to save
certian loops tho!!!!   Alas, me be spoiled by all this midi.

paul adams

<A HREF="http://www.iaonline.com/users/paul/home.htm">Paul Adams Lakefront
Records</A>

<A