Re: OT Gentle Giant and a plug

Hear here!  GG is indeed one of the most versatile and creative bands
ever...bet if they were still around they might be into doing some cool
loops.

The tribute album that was mentioned is worth a spin.  In addition to
the amazing Mike Keneally, the tribute features a cut by the late, great
Kevin Gilbert.  If you do not know of this dear departed genius you can
go to:

www.kevingilbert.com

If he were still with us I guarantee he'd be into looping as he was
always on the cutting edge of production techniques and values.  He did
everything, including singing incredibly deep lyrics with a wonderfully
expressive voice.  He was working on an industrial project called
"Kaviar" when he died.  I have some boots that are stunningly cool.

--
Tonefully yours...

Lee Sebel•Cool Music Gear You Can't Live Without•888-487-2166
  Representing Innovative Instruments of Impeccable Quality
                   http://www.mp3.com/voltz