Re: Repeater price

Damon, Bill is exactly right. With all due respect I say: That is your
problem. Find a way to make 'em cheaper. From what I've read in your PDF
manual you have an incredibly awesome product (if it works :^). Now you
need
an incredibly awesome price. Maybe you'll actually make money selling them
"skins" for the front cover, or service, or software upgrades or...
Doug Miller
Illustrator / Graphic Designer
http://home.columbus.rr.com/dougmiller