RE: Repeater ship date

Disappointed here. Real disappointed. Why don't you ship what you have now,
and offer us the option to upgrade the power supply direct, later, for
$10-15 more? If you don't already have some units boxed and ready to go at
this late date, then there are other problems we don't yet know about.

With all due respect and not wanting to be too harsh, is this why they call
you the "creative" director, Damon?

I guess I'm just very disappointed. I'm closing up a difficult project on
11/17 and looked at getting the Repeater as sort of a reward for a job well
done. The original ship date was October; now you're telling us January?
:-(

Why don't you just use a power supply that's already certified? I don't
care
about "new, swanky" power supplies. I just want one that works.

Kevin