Re: Repeater ship date

<< come on, folks, it's really hard to actually design and build production
things.  and no one *really* needs a looper "this instant". >>

If you're saying this because "need" only really has to do with things like
air, water, food, etc... then you're right.

I do want to point out that I for one, do "need" to get my looper as soon
as
possible, as I'd planned it to be an integral part of the live rig I'm
trying to work up... without it, my planned setup will be "crippled".

I'm not complaining about it... the Repeater seems like its going to be a
great product and worth the wait, but the delay is going to affect me
adversely.

phalen