Re: Repeater ship date

Ewwwww ... you're going to miss the holiday buying season ?   That's
*really* gotta hurt.   Hope there'll be something good in your stockings,
while you folks folks struggle with this.  Good luck to you, Damon and
crew!

As a software developer, I certainly understand slipped ship dates.
Slipping delivery 3 months is not at all unusual, not irresponsible, it's
the way things work in the "real" world.  We've all seen many, many
manufacturers slip their ship dates.  Doesn't mean they're uncaring, means
that things do come up that cause unavoidable delays, particularly if
trying to produce quality goods.  Lighten up folks !

Elby
(who reluctantly sets back his Repeater clock)