Re: 2 vortex's

Well I must add--->:@)  I was really  blown away by them when I heard Miko
Biffle use them at my studio where we recorded together and he seem to be
able to have his vortex obey his every wicked command, it just about make
you sea sick especially when I had my headphones on.
Needless to say I went on line and bought two of them, one  for 175.00 and
the other 200.00
I tried several different paths but found you can not put em in line with
everything because the bypass mode totally screws with the phase, and you
also have to set the input very carefully cause they clip way too easy.
But once you have it set there is really nothen like em that I know of.
I put them on an aux send to a volume pedal and when you want your vortex
you kick em in. A pre send switching in, is best so you get the full
vortex sound.
Also you definitely have to use an expression pedal to get the most out of
em as well as to program faster.
With two of them together I like to set the first one on 5 and the second
one on 14 and morph around with 5 into 14.
Also try 15 with heavy faux ring mod into 14 too!

Cheer's
--Ts