EMUSIC Playlist #191

EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show, airs each Thursday
at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA and 93.9 FM in
Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.

                    Show #191                    November 16, 2000.

On this show, I continued the month-long focus on Groove compilation CDs.
The
feature CD at Midnight was "Truth or Dare" the third of four CDs
of music inspired by the X Files television series and released when Groove
was called Cue.

This show was dedicated to the loving memory of Elaine Fox.

Groove Unlimited
http://wdiyfm.org/emusic/playlists/2000/focus00.html#nov

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:04 pm
Tranzit                 E-Drive                  Tranzversal (Groove)
Robert Rich             Dervish Dreamtime        Sunyata (Hypnos)
VA [Ashok]              Again to Ricochet        Sequences No. 24 (none)
Vir Unis                Particle Path            Aeonian Glow (Green House)
James Johnson           Riding the Fog Line      Linger (Space for Music)

12:00 am
VA [Ron Boots &         The Fugitive             Truth or Dare (Groove)
    John Dyson]
VA [Kees Aerts &        Crossing the Road        Truth or Dare (Groove)
    Air Sculpture]
VA [Robert Marselje &   The Borders of Believe   Truth or Dare (Groove)
    Jean Paul van Engelen]
VA [Syndromeda &        The Secret of the Tribe  Truth or Dare (Groove)
    Harold van der Heijden]
VA [Johannes Munz &     Limits of Investigation  Truth or Dare (Groove)
    Rene De Vreng]
VA [James J. Clent &    Surfacing from Beyond    Truth or Dare (Groove)
    Kees Aerts]
VA [Ron Boots, Harold   Aliennation              Truth or Dare (Groove)
    van der Heijden, Mario Schonwalder & Detlef Keller]

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next EMUSIC, I'll continue the month-long focus on compilation discs
from the Dutch label Groove Unlimited.  Next week's feature CD at midnight
will
be "Four the Truth."

Bill         billfox@fast.net
http://wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show.  Thursdays at
11 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in Easton and
Phillipsburg.  Email me if you wish to submit music for airplay
consideration.
Personal site: http://www.users.fast.net/~billfox